Complete information on Data Protection
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Entity: D MAS SUTUR SL – NIF: B61394268
Postal address: C/ Josep Comas i Solà, 22B – 08243 Manresa – Barcelona
- For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In D MAS SUTUR SL we treat the information provided by interested persons in order to carry out the administrative, accounting and tax management of the requested services, as well as send commercial communications about our products and services.
Automated decisions will not be made based on data provided.
- How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the processing of your data:
- Execution of a contract: Perform administrative, accounting and tax management of the requested services
- Legitimate interest of the Responsible: Send commercial communications about our products and services
- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
- Tax Administration, in order to comply with legal obligations.
- Financial institutions, in order to write the corresponding receipts.
- Where appropriate, courier or transport company, with the purpose of managing the collection, tracking and delivery of shipments.
- Data transfers to third countries
No data transfers to third countries are planned.
- How have we obtained your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether D MAS SUTUR SL is treating, or not, personal data that concerns them.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. You also have the right to the portability of your data.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, D MAS SUTUR SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may materially exercise your rights as follows: by contacting the person responsible for the treatment.
When sending commercial communications using the legitimate interest of the responsible party as a legal basis, the interested party may object to the processing of their data for that purpose.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to your withdrawal.
The personal data we request is essential to meet your request, resolve issues raised and provide the contracted services. In case of not providing all the necessary information, we will not be able to attend your request, nor send the requested information or provide the services about which the owner of the data is interested.
In case you feel your rights are violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through from his website: www.agpd.es.
- How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process in D MAS SUTUR SL comes from the interested party.